Karen Brams, president of Island Living & Patio in West Palm Beach, Fla., has been named as the International Casual Furnishings Assn.’s 2021 chair for its Retail Council. Brams has been a member of the council for four years.
Two-year member Collins Stuart, owner of Outdoor Living in St. George, Utah, will assist Brams as vice chair, after serving the council for two years. His term is set to expire at the end of 2021.
Members of the Retail Council with terms expiring at the end of 2021 include:
- Nancy Del Campo, Tri-Supply, Temple, Texas
- Judy Miller, Outback Patio Furnishings, Marble Falls, Texas
- Tom Vielbig, Backyard Living, Ridgewood, N.J.
- Jack Wills, Jack Wills Outdoor Living, Tulsa, Okla.
Brams’ membership term is set to expire at the end of 2022. Other members with terms expiring then include:
- Melissa Glikes, Sisset’s, Gainesville, Fla.
- Grant Henegin, The Fire House Casual Living Store, Charlotte, N.C.
- Eli Hymer, Gasper Home & Garden, Richboro, Pa.
- Lee Recchia, American Casual Living, Suwanee, Ga
Retail Council members with terms expiring at the end of 2023 include:
- Amy Arant, Wrapsosdy Outdoor Living, Blue Ridge, Ga.
- Don Davis, Heat n Sweep, Okemos, Mich.
- Ben Harvey, Patio Productions, San Diego
- Panatda Hengboonyaphan, The Wickery, South Toms River, N.J.
- Scott Horvath, O’Malia’s Living, Carmel, Ind.
Representing approximately 120 outdoor specialty store members nationwide, the Retail Council gives a voice to retailers in the ICFA’s leadership and sponsors the ICFA Industry Roundtables the day before the official opening of Casual Market Chicago. This year, the roundtables are scheduled for Sept. 20.