Kingsley Bate is unveiling several new additions to its line of outdoor furniture, debuting in the spring of 2021.
New collections include:
- The slender and airy Lucia collection features gracefully curved aluminum backrests wrapped with weather-friendly rope in an open, vertical pattern. Sculpted bases are crafted from premium teak, and cushions are supported by sling decking. Includes dining and lounge seating and is stocked in a Dove Rope color.
- The Charlotte collection features durable aluminum frames hand-painted to replicate authentic rattan, then woven with all-weather wicker in an open-grid pattern. Includes dining and lounge seating and is stocked in a Classic Rattan color.
- The Avalon dining tables are offered in two sizes: a 41-inch square and 73-inch rectangular. Table tops are slatted and finished with angled edges, and legs splay outward from bases for a contemporary flair. Crafted from premium, Grade A teak.
Kingsley Bate is also expanding several collections with new items and colors:
- The Catherine collection will expand to include a dining side chair and stackable armchair. Using mixed materials, extra large all-weather wicker fiber in Ash-gray is wrapped in a geometric pattern around solid teak frames.
- A club settee is being added to the Marin collection, inspired by Danish modern design and crafted from Grade A teak. Batyline seating surfaces are offered in taupe and white.
- Adding to the Milano collection a sofa, settee, lounge chair and ottoman in all-weather wicker with fast-drying upholstered seats. The collection is offered in either driftwood wicker with taupe upholstery, or in shadow-gray wicker with gray upholstery.
- The Provence collection will now be offered in a new option without a finish: Rustic. Available on all Provence pieces.
- Adding a counter-height stool and lounge seating to the Spencer collection. Made from Grade A teak and all-weather wicker, all pieces have a slender, modern design with mid-century flair. The new pieces are stocked in a Willow color.
- A counter-height table is being added to the Wainscott collection. Crafted from Grade A teak, the table top has mitered corners and is constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery.
Kingsley Bate has showrooms in High Point at the International Home Furnishings Center, Interhall space 111, and in Chicago at the Merchandise Mart, space 1581.
Vicky Jarrett has worked with various furniture industry publications — including Furniture Today, Retail Ideas, Our State magazine and Casual Living — for more than 20 years and rejoined Furniture Today as Managing Editor in 2016.