More indoor and outdoor furniture vendors are joining up for the First Tuesday initiative to attract retailers to vendors’ showrooms here the first Tuesday of each month to talk business and product development with their suppliers.
The event’s first installment is set to start Dec. 1.
So far, 90 companies have confirmed their participation in First Tuesday with Furniture Today. Additions to this update include Benchmaster Furniture, Brazil Furniture Group, Chelsea House, Digio Leather, Eastern Accents, GJ Styles, Kuka Home North America, Lane Home Furnishings, Mercana Furniture and Décor, Sarreid Ltd., Serta Mattresses, Silentnight Mattresses, Sleepwell Mattresses and Tomlinson Cos.
The full list to date includes:
- 214 Modern Vintage, 314 W. Russell Ave.
- Abner Henry, 214. E. Martin Luther King Jr. Dr.
- A.R.T. Furniture, 122 N. Hamilton St.
- American Woodcrafters, 233 S. Main St., 2nd Floor
- Benchmaster Furniture, Furniture Plaza 303
- Bernhardt Furniture Co., IHFC D-601
- Branch Home, 407 W. Green Dr.
- Brazil Furniture Group, 243 S. Main St., 2nd Floor
- Cassady Closeouts, The Atrium on Main, lower level mezzanine
- Chateau d’Ax, IHFC D-1224, 1202
- Space, 1547 W. English Rd.
- Chelsea House, 200 N. Hamilton St., South Court
- Cozzia, Furniture Plaza 515
- Cramco Casual Dining, 243 S. Main St.