The High Point Market Authority (HPMA) has tapped its 2021 Style Spotters team.
“We are thrilled to welcome these eight to a distinguished list of Style Spotters and look forward to sharing their unique styles and visions through this program,” said Tom Conley, president and CEO of HPMA. “Style Spotters is one of our premier programs, adding great value for our buyers, media attendees and exhibitors. The team’s insights and input is a widely used resource for both our attendees and the industry as a whole.”
The new eight-person team will hold the title throughout the calendar year, applying their trend-tracking abilities to both 2021 markets – June 5-9 and October 16-20. This year’s Style Spotters include:
- Sara Malek Barney (Texas), Bandd Design
- Lauren Clement (N.C.), Lauren Nicole Designs
- Heather French (N.M.), French & French Interiors
- Breegan Jane (Calif.), Breegan Jane
- Molly Kay Johns (Va.), MK Interiors
- Steve McKenzie (Ga.), McKenzie Design LLC
- Keia McSwain (Colo.), Kimberly + Cameron Interiors
- Justin Shaulis (N.Y.), Justin Shaulis Inc.
Style Spotters are tasked with scouting new products and trends