HIGH POINT — WithIt, the women’s leadership development network for the home and furnishings industry, is continuing with its board of directors in the same posts into 2021, with Lorri Kelley, principal of Lorri Kelley Advisors, as WithIt president for 2021.
In addition, two new members join the board for 2021: Paris Gholston, industry communications specialist with the Mattress Recycling Council, will serve as vice president of scholarship, and Madeline Brown, marketing manager for Sherrill Furniture Companies, will serve as vice president of networking.
“Our success during the past year has been the result of an active, dedicated board of directors who worked tirelessly to preserve our resources while fulfilling the mission of WithIt,” says Lorri Kelley. “This year we will build upon those successes we realized throughout a difficult 2020 to ensure this important organization is stronger, more resilient and more relevant than ever before.”
The 2021 board of directors includes:
- Chairman: Lark Shirley-Stevens, executive director of marketing & membership, Furniture First
- President: Lorri Kelley, president, Lorri Kelley Advisors
- Vice President/President Elect: Renee Loper-Boyd, vice president marketing, International Market Centers
- Second Vice President: Emily Severson, VP of supplier relations, FurnitureDealer.net
- Secretary: Bonnie Wallace, operations manager, IHFRA
- Treasurer: Jamie White,